Your Public Adjuster in Miami With 25 Years Experience
Have Property Damage? Not Sure What to do Next?
Call Right Way Public Adjusters Today
It’s not uncommon for you to be unsure about what to do after you suffer property damage. Many homeowners go 20 or 30 years without ever suffering a major loss. So when you do, you may not be sure what to do next or how to deal with your insurance company. We have over 25 years experience dealing with insurance companies and property damage claims in the Miami area.
The Right Way Difference
- We know what they look for in determining damage payouts.
- We know what kind of information and documentation they need to review for initial claims and for claims appeals.
- We understand the details and language of your policy.
- We know which departments within the insurance company to talk to and how to communicate with them.
- We know how to talk to claims adjusters.
Hire Right Way Public Adjusters from the very beginning so that we can help you complete your claim thoroughly from the very beginning. But no matter when you call Right Way Public Adjusters, we will help you settle your claim faster and we will also work on your behalf to increase your settlement to the proper amount to cover all of your damages.
Benefits of Hiring Right Way Public Adjusters:
- you may get an increased claim settlement of 20-40%
- you pay us only when the insurance company pays you
- we handle the communications with the insurance company
- you have access to our claims consultants throughout the entire process
Common Miami-Dade Homeowners’ Insurance Property Damage Clams *
Property damage varies in different parts of the United States. Climate, temperature, weather patterns and economics play an important role in the types and costs of the claims.
According to Allstate Insurance, the most common causes of property damage insurance claims in Miami, Florida area are:
- Wind Damage. Tropical storms, high winds, tornadoes, and hurricanes cause a significant amount of damage in the south Florida area. Wind damage is the most common cause of property damage in Miami. The average cost per claim is $23,291.00.
- Water Damage. Water damage is usually an emergency situation caused by accidental or spontaneous water leaks, broken pipes or drain failures. Any common household fixtures using water can be involved. Toilets, bathtubs, water heaters, refrigerator water lines, plumbing in the walls and plumbing under te kitchen sinks or in laundry rooms may be the culprits. The average cost per claim is $18.786.00.
- Theft. Theft, burglary and stolen property is a very common reason that homeowners file insurance claims. in fact, it is the third most comon reason in Miami. The average cost per claim is $8,354.00.
- Physical Property Damage. The fourth most common reason for filing a property claim in Miami involves damages that are not clearly listed a homeowners policy. It may include broken items or electronics. The average cost per claim is $6,294.00.
- Lightning. Lightning damage to a house is the fifth most common cause of property damages resulting in a policy claim. The average cost per claim is $16,042.00.
Most Costly Homeowners’ Insurance Claims*
- Liability. The average cost per claim is $171,381.00 This involves claims with the policyholder is found to be negligent and liable for damage or injury.
- Fire. Fire damage is the second most costly claim at $81.687.00 average cost per claim in Miami.
- Sinkhole. Sinkholes cause significant damage and the average cost per claim is $40,000
- Freezing Water. Dropping temperatures can cause significant problems with unprotect pipes in Miami. Damage can result from leaks and burst pipes and the average cost per claim is $31,890.00
- Dog Bites. Dog bites are the fifth most costly type of insurance claim and the average cost per claim is $30,005.00 In these cases, the animal is owned by the insured person.
Of course there are many other causes of damages like:
- Falling trees and other objects. Falling trees can cause a lot of damage to the roof and to the structure of the house.
- Home accidents. Visitors, guest, uninvited visitors, contractors, and others may get injured while on your property. This could put you at risk for claims if you failed to make necessary repairs or warn the visitors.
*Disclosure: Data for claims and average cost per claim are for illustrative purposes only and are not meant to indicate or estimate your potential actual recovery for claims. This information was taken from the Allstate website, based on the zip code of our office. This is for marketing purposes only and for detailed claim information please contact a professional licensed insurance adjuster in Miami or your area.
Hire Your Own Public Adjuster to Try to Get the Most for Your Insurance Claim
This CBS News Report shows how homeowners were negatively impacted by flood damage claims insurance fraud after a hurricane.
As a leading public adjuster in Miami-Dade, we stay on top of the current news in the south Florida area as well as nationwide information that might affect you and your claims.
Plumbing and Roofing Leaks
Pipe Leaks - Bathroom & Kitchen
Plumbing leaks and burst pipes often occur with no warning and can go unnoticed for several hours or even days. They can cause some very expensive damage to flooring, drywall and the downstairs ceiling if it happens on an upper floor of the house.
Bathtub Overflow Damage
Sinks and bathtubs are very common causes of household and apartment flooding.
Washing Machine Overflows
Have you returned home to find that your washer has overflowed or leaked? Water damage to the floors, walls, and adjacent rooms are quite common. We can help you get the best settlement for your claim.
Refrigerator Water Dispenser Leak
Sometimes the water lines or the electronics in a refrigerator dispenser can fail. The water damage can spread for hours while you are at work, the movies or away for a long weekend.
Get Assistance with All Types of Claims
Burglary and Vandalism
Burglary is one of the most common types of household insurance claims filed on our area. Burglars and vandals do a lot of damage in just a few minute and it can take weeks to get it all sorted out on your own Call us to save time and to file your claim properly in the very beginning.
Strong winds and hail damage many roofs in Miami. Repairs and replacement roofs are expensive. Make sure that your are getting the most for your claim.
Do you need help understanding your Florida sinkhole policy coverage? Call today for a free consultation.
Fire and Smoke Damage can be costly and be difficult to document for the claim. Let us help.
Wind and Storm Damage
Flood Damage Claims
In Southern Florida we may experience several tropical storms and hurricanes per year. These events cause a lot of rainfall in a short period of time which can lead to flash flooding in many areas.
Hail Damage - Roof Leaks
Hail storms can cause major losses in the Miami-Dade County area. Hail can break windows, ruin stucco and damage roofs. Call us today to get help with your claim.
Lightning Strikes - House and Electronics
Lightning storms can strike homes, electrical systems, air conditioners and home electronics. These are very common claims in the Miami Beach area.
Tornado damage claims in Miami occur every year. The loss may involve the entire home or sometimes just the roof or a room. It takes time to repair tornado and wind damage and may involve lengthy hotel stays for your family. Get the maximum that your policy will allow by contacting a qualified Miami public adjuster from Right Way.
We proudly serve all of South Florida including Miami-Dade County, Martin, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Our service area includes Homestead, North Miami Beach, Miami Beach, New Miami, Hialeah, Downtown Miami, SW Miami, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Key Biscayne, Opalocka, Kendall, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Pembroke Pines, Cutler Ridge, Boca Raton and Boynton Beach. We are licensed as public adjusters in Miramar and West Palm Beach as well.